Goodbye school, hello future – get started with training as an IT specialist for system integration!
As a trainee IT specialist in the field of system integration, you will work as part of a team to design and implement complex IT systems according to our customers’ needs. Over the course of the three years of training, you will become a true expert in the areas of operating systems, network technology, and protocols. You will learn how to optimally combine existing IT technologies, concrete requirements, and efficient working methods in order to provide customers with custom-fit IT landscapes. To do this, you will naturally need to be able to understand and advise the customer, be up-to-date on the latest IT technologies, and be available as a contact person for the customer at all times.
And what should you bring to the table?
- High school degree or a very good intermediate school-leaving certificate
- Good math, German, and English skills
- Ability to think logically and analytically
- Enthusiasm for technical components and technologies
- An enthusiastic communicator with interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Enjoy testing and finding the full potential of the available technologies
- Target-oriented and independent approach to work
- Willingness to learn and openness to new things
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application via our job portal. Please forward your application materials no later than March 1, 2017.