Legal notices / data protection
1. Liability exclusion
All information on the webpages of the Sycor Group is copyright protected. The copying, processing, modification and/or sharing of this information in exchange for payment is permitted only with the express written consent of the Sycor Group.
The Sycor Group makes no guarantee that the information provided on this website is complete, correct and always up-to-date. In particular, liability is excluded for content that is expressly or implicitly identified as third-party content. The Sycor Group is not responsible for ensuring that such content is complete, correct, up-to-date and lawful and does not encroach on third-party rights in a prohibited way. This also applies to the content of websites referred to through a link.
We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice or to remove it.
The Sycor Group is not liable for damage that arises from unusability or data loss in connection with the use of documents or information or the performance of services that are available on this website.
2. Use of trademarksSAP and Microsoft products mentioned in the text are brands or registered trademarks of SAP SE and Microsoft Corporation and in some cases are used on this website without separate trademark notices.
3. Photos and imagesFor the most part, the Sycor Group uses its own images. However, stock photos from Fotolia, iStockphoto and Getty Images are sometimes used. Photos and images may not be used without the prior permission of the Sycor Group.
4. Technical featuresWhen you visit our website, our web servers temporarily record (i) the domain name or IP address of your terminal device, (ii) the file request of the client (filename and URL), (iii) the HTTP response code and (iv) the Internet site you visited before us.
These data are collected exclusively for data security purposes, in particular to protect against attempted attacks on our web server, and for statistical analyses and are deleted after seven days at the latest.
Session cookies are stored on your device for the duration of an Internet session and required for transactions. They merely contain a transaction ID.
Persistent cookies serve to recognize visitors and are stored on your terminal device for future sessions. These cookies are valid for six to 24 months.
You have the option of configuring your browser so cookies are never even stored or are deleted at the end of your Internet session. The result of this may be that not all functions of our web pages are usable. Sycor Group. We would like to inform you about what personal data we collect during your visit to our web pages and how they are used.
7. User behaviorWithin the scope of the legal requirements, we create user profiles under a pseudonym. We may use them for advertising and market research. No direct conclusions about you can be drawn from them. The profile data are not combined with further information about your identity. Below we inform you about the processes used on our web pages and how you can object at any time:
8. Web analysisWeb analysis – etracker
Using technology from etracker GmbH (www.etracker.de), data are collected and stored on this website for optimization purposes. User profiles are created from this data under a pseudonym. Cookies are used for this purpose. The data collected with the etracker technology are not used to personally identify you or make you identifiable. You can object to the data collection and storage at any time with effect for the future. To do so, use the following link: https://www.etracker.de/privacy?sid=cde37077cc8c7c168151026efd1085e1&id=privacy&et=uQs2Fs&languageId=2
Web analysis – WiredMinds
Our website uses the tracking pixel technology of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. In the process, data from which user profiles are created under a pseudonym may be collected, processed and stored. Where possible and reasonable, these user profiles are completely anonymized. Cookies may be used for this purpose. The data collected, which may also contain personal data, are sent to wiredminds or collected directly by wiredminds. Wiredminds may use information left by visits to the web pages in order to create anonymized user profiles. The data obtained in the process are not used to identify the visitor to this website personally without permission granted separately by the data subject, and they are not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. To the extent that IP addresses are collected, they are anonymized immediately through erasure of the last number block. You can object to the data collection and storage at any time with effect for the future. To do so, use the following link: exclude from website tracking
9. Social media plug-ins
Some pages contain buttons of social media networks that you can use to recommend the Sycor Group. When you click such a button, the following data can be sent to the site operator: IP address, browser information and operating system, screen resolution, installed browser plug-ins such as Adobe Flash Player, origin of the visitors if they have followed a link (the referrer) and URL of the current page
10. Use by childrenThe pages of the Sycor Group are not intended for use by persons under 16 years of age. If you are younger than 16, you are not allowed to register for this website or use this website.
11. Additional informationNo additional personal data such as your name, address, telephone number or email address are collected unless you provide this information voluntarily.
Your data are processed in Germany by SYCOR GmbH, Heinrich-von-Stephan-Str. 1-5, 37073 Göttingen, firstname.lastname@example.org. To the legally permissible extent, the data processing can also take place abroad within and outside of Europe.
We have taken extensive technical and organizational steps to protect your data against misuse and unauthorized access. If a public authority requests your data, we will review this information request and will not share the requested information until the review yields a positive result. Beyond that, we will not share any data outside of the Sycor Groupunless you have consented to this.