1. Content and DisseminationAll information on the webpages of Sycor is copyright protected. The copying as well as processing, modification and/or sharing of this information against payment shall be permitted only with the express written consent of Sycor. This information serves only information purposes and does not contain any guarantees or warranties. It is subject to change at any time, both in technical and pricing/commercial terms. We can make binding statements only in connection with specific inquiries.
2. WebanalysisThis website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.de) to collect visitor behavior data. The data is collected anonymously to be used for optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor’s local browser cache. Using such cookies it is possible to recognize the visitor’s browser. The data collected via etracker technology will not be used to determine the personal identity of the website visitor or compiled with personal data pertaining to the user of the pseudonym unless agreed to separately by the person concerned. The collection and storage of data may be revoked at any time with respect to subsequent services.
We use products of WiredMinds AG (www.wiredminds.de) for marketing and optimization purposes. These products collect and process your data and use it to create usage profiles under a pseudonym. These usage profiles are fully anonymized where possible and appropriate. We and WiredMinds employ cookies and/or Web beacons (also known as tracking pixels) on this Web site. We transfer the data we collect about you to WiredMinds or WiredMinds gathers this data directly. WiredMinds is entitled to use information that you leave behind by visiting our Web sites to create anonymized usage profiles. The data collected shall not be used to personally identify visitors to this Web site without the express permission of the party affected and shall not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. Any IP addresses recorded are anonymized immediately by deleting the last number block. Permission to collect and store data in the future may be revoked at any time: exclude from website tracking
3. Facebook PluginsOur website contains programs (plugins) for the social network Facebook. These are operated solely by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). On our website, the plugins are identified by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button. When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection with the Facebook servers. This transmits the content of the plugin to your browser, which embeds it in the webpage being viewed. This way, the information that you have visited our website will be passed on to Facebook. If you are logged into your personal Facebook user account while visiting our website, Facebook will be able to allocate your web visit to your account. By interacting with the plugin, e.g., by clicking "Like" or leaving a comment, the relevant information is transmitted directly to Facebook and stored there. If you do not wish such data transmission, you must log out of your Facebook account before visiting our website. For details on the purpose and scope of such data collection by Facebook, and the processing and use of your data by Facebook, as well as your rights and settings options in this respect to protect your privacy, please see the privacy information on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
4. Use of trademarksSAP and Microsoft products mentioned in the text are brands or registered trademarks of SAP SE and Microsoft Corporation, and are in part used on this website without separate trademark notices.
5. Photos and imagesFor the most part, Sycor uses its own images. However, stock photos from Fotolia, iStockphoto and Getty Images are sometimes used. Photos and images may not be used without the prior permission of Sycor. Sycor, we use your personal data only where and to the extent necessary, and only for specific purposes, for example, when replying to your inquiries, for product surveys, marketing purposes or the administration of our webpages. To keep you informed about our services and products, we will use your data, but only if you have given us your prior consent. If you no longer agree with this, you can tell us at any time. We will then block your data accordingly. Your personal data will be shared with state institutions and authorities only where this is required under national laws.
7. ContactIf you wish to have your data corrected or deleted, or if you have questions about data protection and privacy issues, please contact us.
Heinrich-von-Stephan-Strasse 1 – 5
D-37073 Göttingen, Germany