Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement for the manufacturing sector
We streamline your business processes
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (formerly Dynamics CRM), manufacturing companies are provided with all the features required for the digitalization of their sales, marketing, and service functions in one system. The innovative CRM system is ideally suited as a central information platform for all customer activities.
All information about customers, contacts, inquiries, offers, and competitors is available to you across departments in the lead and sales phases. Complex customer and decision-maker structures are easy to input and represent. With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement process engine, you can control your sales process through the various phases. Prepare offers and price information directly from your CRM system and always maintain an overview of the current sales pipeline thanks to comprehensive dashboard functions. The integration of other Microsoft products such as Skype for Business, Outlook, Office, or SharePoint is another major advantage of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Variety of service functions
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement is a real plus for ongoing order management as well. Comprehensive service functions help you provide personal customer service and are accessible through self-service portals. Manage your service and maintenance contracts, administer your knowledge databases, and improve your customer service with extensive ticketing functions. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, you satisfy your customers fully and ensure they recommend you!
We support you with these CRM processes:
- Representation of your sales structures and processes
- Master data management for companies, contacts, hierarchies, or relationships
- Professional sales controlling with sales pipeline and forecasts
- Integration of product catalogs including product groups, characteristics, and images
- Preparation of documents such as offers, order confirmations, or price information
- Mobile field service functions
- Administration of service and maintenance contracts
- Comprehensive customer service functions
- Integration of Microsoft Office products such as Excel or Outlook
Benefit from the following project-specific extensions:
- Connected field services for the management and invoicing of calls by technicians, or for the planning of machine and equipment maintenance
- Campaign management
- Quick access to terms and conditions data or price lists
- Business intelligence functions with Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SharePoint integration for effective document management
- Project and resource management
- Enterprise resource management (ERP) system integration