Get into the online business quicklySuccessfully implementing an e-business solution not only depends on selecting the right product, streamlined processes and an outstanding user experience. In fact success depends on the partner you choose for the implementation and the methodology selected to implement your project.
We are able to offer you an extensive repertoire of various solutions for different customer requirements, an agile approach to problems, comprehensive industry knowledge in the e-business field and a powerful team. In the course of the Sycor.Quickstart workshop, our specialists discuss your requirements with you in detail, develop a suitable solution and prepare a roadmap for you. A draft concept documents your project.
Our services for your success:
- Workshop to familiarize you with the various SAP e-business solutions
- Design and user experience proposals for your scenario
- Workshop conducted by experienced consultants and solution architects with extensive integration knowledge for ERP and CRM systems
- Development of scenarios for integration with your ERP or CRM system according to your requirements
- Experts to support back end systems (SAP or Microsoft) and provide basis support
Talk to us and we will gladly present our quick start program tailored to meet the requirements of our customers.
B2C-Shop for JAB JOSEF ANSTOETZ KG
Sycor has implemented an efficient and user-friendly store solution for JAB ANSTOETZ. One of the highlights: search engine optimization (SEO). Short and informative URLs replace the long and cryptic URLs. The ability to analyze usage behavior rounds out the store.More
Alumeco A/S: A customer-friendly B2B online shop
Sycor has launched a customer-friendly B2B online store based on SAP WebChannel at Alumeco, one of the leading aluminium suppliers in Scandinavia. The benefits for Alumeco's business customers include a quicker, more convenient and clearly organized ordering process.More
Head of Customer
Engagement and Commerce
Phone +49 551 490 2128