Variant configuration (SAP CPQ)
For more individualityToday's customers expect individual products tailored to them at the best possible price. They want to give their creativity free rein and put together a product entirely according to their personal wishes and ideas. This can only be realized with a high level of standardization combined with a high degree of individualization.
Variant configuration is a way to meet these supposedly contradictory requirements. Automobile manufacturers have shown how this is done. Today you can configure your vehicle with all possible variations, without the manufacturer providing a team for individual production. You too can benefit from the possibilities of SAP variant configuration in your SAP Hybris Commerce, thereby offering individual products to your customers.
Your advantages with SAP CPQ
- Set your products apart from those of your competitors
- Offer individualized products to your customers
- Enhance customer loyalty with tailor-made offers and products
- Create a solution-oriented electronic sales assistant that identifies the right product to meet the customer's needs
- Give your customers the opportunity to order individualized products across all sales channels
- Reduce incorrect configurations through real-time configuration verification
- Reduce the complexity of the selection options through an intelligent user experience. Only provide selections that you are able to deliver
Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH Relaunch and release upgrade
Sycor started supporting the online-store activities of the Otto Bock Group more than ten years ago. One of the focal points was the Partner Portal (B2B). Otto Bock counted on SAP store solutions from the outset, and was one of the first customers in 2002 to choose SAP Internet Sales 3.1 for ERP in combination with IPC.More