Make the purchase decision easier for your customers – enrich your online shop with data from your ERP or CRM systemIntegration makes it possible to use distributed data and therefore to map complex processes within your system landscape. However, it is also a fundamental requirement for a 360° view of your customers. The ability to supply data in real time that are needed by your customers for their actions is an essential criterion for the usability of your online shop. Linking your online shop to the SAP or Microsoft back end system takes many different forms.
You can get the most out of your data with a fully integrated solution. This is an elementary component of B2B customer portals and replacement part shops. Here it is essential for your customers to have access to customer-specific prices, exact stock level information, BOM data and accurate information on applicable delivery dates. In contrast, loose integration means you are not dependent on the availability of the linked back end system. Processed data such as orders are temporarily stored and held in the online shop until the back end system is ready to accept the data again.
- Enhance the satisfaction of your customers with self-service
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention through a broad and uncomplicated range of services
- Reduction of process costs by relieving administration and sales of routine tasks
- Mapping cohesive processes
- Data consistency
- Consistent real-time information from various systems for your customers
- Improved data quality through automated interfaces
- Greater transparency for improved customer satisfaction and retention
You are not sure what type of data integration is right for you? We help you with this decision. Trust in our expertise accumulated over many years for all aspects of optimum data integration. This is the only way you can be sure to reap the greatest possible benefits. Contact us for more information.
Head of Customer
Engagement and Commerce
Phone +49 551 490 2128