We secure your network with a managed security solution – tailored to meet your requirements
How much security do you really need? How can users work more efficiently, notwithstanding security measures?
Worldwide IT networking not only offers opportunities but also harbors risks: companies are continuously subject to external attacks. Computer viruses, spyware and Trojans are everyday problems. We have been administering complex network systems on behalf of our customers for many years, ensuring the best possible defense against these attacks with balanced security solutions – and making sure that your employees can work efficiently, notwithstanding all security measures.
Your Network Security Specialists – Managed Security by Sycor
Our network specialists implement and operate a coherent overall concept for you, including round-the-clock support in addition to the right security products. For you, Managed Security by Sycor means ongoing monitoring and analysis of the firewall logs, 7x24 operation with guaranteed SLAs and a helpdesk staffed from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. You can rely on our many years of experience with complex network systems and a wide range of balanced security solutions and concepts.
In addition to classic firewall applications, we meet your requirements with intrusion prevention systems (IPS), antivirus and anti-spyware programs, content filters, web proxies and other security tools. We also ensure protection for your WLAN systems and internet access that have totally different requirements and risks.
Managed Security by Sycor
- Permanent network security thanks to a managed security solution
- Coherent overall concept to meet YOUR requirements
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of the firewall logs
- Direct IDS/IPS intervention in case of threats
- 7x24 operation with guaranteed SLAs
- Helpdesk staffed from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- ITIL-compliant service processes
- Many years of experience
- Optional: VPN
- Cisco products in action for you: Cisco ASA or ASA-X series, Cisco ISR, ISRG2 and ASR routers, Cisco IPS sensors, Cisco Secure ACS and the Cisco Identity Security Engine
Interested? If so, please contact us for a consultation with no commitment on your part – we look forward to hearing from you!
Phone + 49 551 490 2520