Citrix XenApp Terminal Server
We make your business applications centrally available on the basis of a Citrix XenApp terminal server farm – secure, scalable and available worldwide with high performance.
Worldwide secure and high-performance access – with all common terminal devices
We make your business applications available on the basis of a Citrix XenApp terminal server farm in our data center in Germany. Citrix XenApp is a solution already being used by more than 100 million people around the world. With Citrix XenApp, any kind of Windows® application can be virtualized in the data center as needed, centralized, managed and made available to users instantly regardless of location.
Access to your mission-critical applications is possible with all common terminal devices including Windows, Linux and MAC computers. Popular smart phones and tablets (iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows 8/RT or Blackberry) can be used as well. XenApp guarantees that users can enjoy high performance and work in a user-friendly environment, since the applications integrate seamlessly in the user's desktop and using local resources (e.g. own files and printers) is supported as well. Access is possible worldwide from anywhere and is encrypted via our high-availability two-stage firewall infrastructure.
Citrix XenApp supports enterprise scalability for companies of any size – our Citrix XenApp terminal server solution for you grows with your business and requirements. You benefit from our experiences in the operation of terminal server farms and our comprehensive service.
Sycor & Citrix XenApp Terminal Server – Your Advantages
- Professional, centralized operation of your applications
- Data center in Germany
- Worldwide, encrypted, high-performance access from any terminal device
- Reduced complexity and lower desktop management costs
- Simplified and automated application delivery
- Integrated tools and infrastructure to control, measure and monitor performance
- Guaranteed compliance with service level agreements and security requirements
- German-language hotline
- ITIL-based and QM-certified processes (change, incident and problem)
Do you want to make your business applications available centrally? We are happy to help you – contact us for a consultation with no commitment on your part!