Microsoft Azure – the cloud computing platform
Microsoft Azure – the cloud computing platform for greater flexibility, increased power, higher availability, and optimal scalability for your corporate IT.
Hybrid scenarios and demand-based use
In hybrid scenarios, your own data center can be linked to the Microsoft Cloud data centers via Active Directory Federation Services securely, flexibly, and above all in a demand-based way. With Azure Stack, Azure even runs in your own data center. Regardless of whether the goal in using the globally available Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform is to increase the availability of your own resources, create a backup data center, or provide and use virtual machines, solutions, and services in a demand-based way: Microsoft Azure opens up more options for IT and can reduce complexity and lower costs. The Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform also provides cost transparency and optimized cost management: charges for all Azure services are use-based and to the minute. Furthermore, resources can be started or stopped temporarily as needed or according to a schedule – and thus costs can be managed actively.
Azure ExpressRoute for more cloud power
Companies can construct private fiber-optic connections between Azure data centers and their own infrastructure with the Azure ExpressRoute service. ExpressRoute connections offer more reliability, more speed, more security, and less latency than conventional connections over the Internet. Azure ExpressRoute permits regular data migration, replication as needed for business continuity, rapid emergency restore, and other high availability strategies. Furthermore, large data volumes can be transferred or virtual machines can be moved cost-effectively. ExpressRoute is also a secure expansion of the computing and storage capacity of the existing data center. You benefit fully from the scalability and cost-effectiveness of the cloud.
Your data remains secure: Microsoft stands for compliance with strict EU data protection directives and was also the first large cloud provider to adopt the new international standard for data protection in the cloud, ISO 27018.
Microsoft Azure – the advantages for you:
- greater flexibility, increased power, higher availability, and optimal scalability for your corporate IT
- faster reaction to market effects, customer demand, and business trends
- connecting your own data center to the Microsoft data center in hybrid scenarios
- services for analysis, computing, databases and storage, networks, the Internet, and mobile devices provided and used in demand-based way and charged to the minute
- temporary or scheduled startup and shutdown of resources
- rapid delivery of new services
- cost transparency and optimized cost management
- optional setup of Azure ExpressRoute connections for even more reliability, even more speed, even more security, and even less latency
- a basis for regular data migration, replication as needed for business continuity, rapid emergency restores, and other high availability strategies
- a secure expansion of the computing and storage capacity of the existing data center
- compliance with the strict EU data protection directives of the new international standard for data protection in the cloud, ISO 27018
Sycor – services related to Microsoft Azure:
- Analysis, planning, consulting, implementation, maintenance, and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-level support
- Analysis and evaluation of your data; recommendations for handling data storage
- Resource analysis and management
- Optimizing online resources
- Security, identify and access
- Planning and implementation of secure access to Microsoft Azure (point-to-point connection)
- Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute consulting
- Updates and releases
- Workshops on innovations and product developments
- Modular expansion options through embedding Microsoft Azure into Sycor's comprehensive cloud strategy
- Software asset management and licensing – for optimal use of the cloud computing services of Microsoft Azure