SAP Managed Mobility
We develop the perfect mobility strategy for your company – and implement it.
Smart phones, tablets and similar devices in corporate applications
More and more companies are using mobile devices to run business applications. Studies indicate that 350 million employees in companies around the world will use smart phones by 2016. A benefit for employees who gain flexibility out of the office and can do their job more efficiently. But from the IT perspective, this means higher costs and significantly greater effort in order to meet legal requirements as well as company standards. The solution: a well thought out mobility strategy that covers all functional areas – from setup to security and monitoring to management and support.
With us you have the right partner by your side for the development and implementation of your mobility strategy. We support you with numerous services as well as industry and software know-how.
Potential applications for midsize manufacturers
- Logistics process support with mobile devices and scanners using Sycor.MobiDel and SAP Business Server Pages
- Order entry and confirmation by field service staff/service with Adobe Interactive Forms
- Approvals and workflows across numerous SAP processes from holiday to order approval with SAP Apps
- Mobile access to key figures, reports and performance indicators with SAP BusinessObjects and the BusinessObjects Explorer
- Complex apps that map entire business processes, e.g. SAP MobileCRM
- Own apps for company-specific processes with the Sybase Unwired platform
- Administration and security with SAP Afaria
- Workshop: Mobility strategy for manufacturing companies
- Sycor.MobiDel: The solution for mobile devices in production logistics
- Sycor.Managed Mobility based on SAP Afaria