Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Optimize your Customer Relationship Management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, now part of Microsoft Dynamics 365, helps you set yourself apart from the competition. With the customer relationship management system from Microsoft, you can address your customers individually and specifically. You are able to maintain an overview of complex customer structures and provide optimum support for your sales department. Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for intelligent marketing and professional customer service as well. This will not only boost your efficiency, but help you gain new customers and maintain loyalty to your company over the long term.
The Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Reduced costs and improved profitability by streamlining and automating business processes
- Strengthened customer relationships and improved customer satisfaction
- Optimum sales control and support
- Comprehensive marketing and service functions
- Useful analysis tools
- Integration with additional Microsoft products (i.e.: Office, Outlook, SharePoint, Power BI, Social Engagement, or Skype for Business)
- Offline mobile use for tablets and smartphones
- Delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the cloud, on-premise, or as a hybrid solution
The Benefits of Having Sycor as Your Partner
- Years of experience
Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience we have gained over the years from past CRM projects.
- A strong Microsoft partner
As a large Microsoft partner, we know exactly what counts for the integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other Microsoft technologies (i.e.: Dynamics AX, Office 365, Skype for Business, Power BI, and SharePoint).
Sycor maintains partnerships with other software providers in order to expand the functionality of Dynamics CRM to meet specific requirements. We will help you identify the best add-ons and assist with their seamless integration.
- Ready for the Cloud
The future of CRM lies in the cloud. We take you there safely. With the online version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you benefit from the full range of functionality, while reducing your hardware and software investments.
- Minimal effort, maximum results
We implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the proven 80:20 method. Our motto: As much standard as possible, as little adaptation as necessary.
- We're there for you from start to finish
We will work with you through all phases of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project. As a full-range service provider, we will accompany you from the preliminary design study all the way to support:
Preliminary design study
- CRM strategy consulting
- Process and technology consulting
- Proof of concept
- License consulting for Microsoft and add-ons
- Attractive license models with Sycor as your cloud solution provider
Implementation using the 80:20 method
- Interface preparation (AX, SAP…)
- Data transfer
- Integration of add-ons and partner solutions
Change management and training
- Handling of project communication
- Concurrent change management
- Multilingual user and key user training
- Professional application support
- Delegated administration – we handle administrative tasks for you on request