Equipment Rental Software with full ERP Functionality –
Sycor.Rental (CfMD) for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
Sycor.Rental (CfMD) is practical equipment rental software for the rental, service and maintenance of mobile goods. Fully embedded into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, you not only have control of the core rental processes but of all processes.
Sycor.Rental – based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations – is a genuine "cloud first, mobile first" ERP solution. Thanks to its unique multi-site, multi-currency, and multilingual capabilities, with the scalability and flexibility of the cloud, our equipment rental software is made for national and international deployment. It allows you to network your locations with confidence and with the certainty that your rental software can grow with your business requirements at any time. Each employee has web-based access to all regularly needed information and functions – anywhere and on any device. Sycor.Rental is intuitive to use and tailored to specific roles.
With Sycor.Rental, you have full control of your business at all times, resulting in greater cost effectiveness and success. Our equipment rental software provides you with all the tools you need for a flexible, optimum response to customer requests and allows you to offer customers self-service options.
Rental Industry Coverage
With experience from numerous projects around the globe, we have integrated optimized functions
for specialized bulk (non-serialized) and serialized equipment rental companies. Sycor.Rental is an optimal solution for:
- Car rental (passenger vehicles, vans)
- Truck and trailer rental (trucks, semi-trailers, trailers)
- Construction vehicle rental (cranes, excavators)
- Mobile crane rental
- Staging rental
- Agricultural equipment rental (tractors, combines)
- Tool rental (drills, grinders, compressors, etc.)
- Container rental (mobile containers)
- Event rental (tents, technical equipment, cameras, audio equipment, stages)
- Formwork rental
- Scaffolding rental
All Business Processes in one Equipment Rental Software Solution
Sycor.Rental is a practical industry solution for the rental, maintenance, and service of mobile goods. Thanks to its integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, it also offers comprehensive, fully embedded ERP functionality. This means you have an overview of the entire rental process chain, along with all other business processes in one equipment rental software solution. Rental processes are fully embedded into the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations project module. The processes are backed by rental-specific asset lifecycle management and business intelligence functions (optionally provided through Microsoft Power BI) as well as extensive and structured device specifications. Role-based, mobile access to Sycor.Rental ensures streamlined processes, user friendliness, and ease of use.
The processes and functions include:
Convincing benefits! With Sycor.Rental you can:
- Conveniently schedule your machines, equipment, accessories, and personnel across locations
- Perform calculation, planning, and controlling (KPIs) at the equipment level with access to sales and capacity utilization for individual pieces of equipment, model series, or groups at all times
- Access professional tools for lifecycle asset management for individual pieces of equipment
- Efficiently and clearly manage accessories and equipment
- Use the transport management functions for optimum route planning, reduced costs, and improved customer satisfaction, thanks to accurate deliveries
- Optimally control your maintenance and service processes with transparent allocation of the incurred costs
- Remain up to date in real time regarding your cash flow, open items, liabilities, and current forecasts
- Use rental-specific business intelligence functions (optional via Microsoft PowerBI) and clearly arranged dashboards
- Reap the benefits of a cloud solution, along with full scalability, internationality, and flexibility
- Realize significant potential added value through the integration with other Microsoft Cloud services, such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft SharePoint