Microsoft Dynamics AX for Manufacturing Companies
The fully integrated ERP solution for midsize enterprises in discrete parts manufacturing, process manufacturing and lean manufacturing.
As a manufacturing company, you operate in a challenging business environment: you must be flexible in responding to fluctuating demand, master the complexity of international markets and meet rising requirements for sustainability and compliance. You are always striving to improve your performance based on traditional benchmarks such as costs, time-to-market, product quality and inventory optimization.
Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly Axapta) makes it possible for you to control and continuously improve your own, individual mix of discrete and process manufacturing as well as lean manufacturing methods – with multiple sites in various countries.
Microsoft Dynamics AX can support you in the following areas:
- Outsourcing strategies and extended workbench, domestic and foreign
- Global control of the supply and demand situation
- Fast response to new sales opportunities
- Integration of new divisions after mergers and takeovers
- Reliable tracing and data recording
- Complying with safety and environmental protection regulations
- Mapping country-specific taxation and employment regulations
- Consumer demand driven by social media
- Shorter product lifecycles
- Faster and more direct feedback and customer service
- Strict data privacy requirements
With the fully integrated ERP solution Microsoft Dynamics AX and our expert teams, we pursue an integrated approach and help you optimize your business processes.
As a globally active IT partner, we offer a full range of services – consulting, development, implementation, with worldwide roll-outs, training and multilingual support – for Microsoft Dynamics AX. We also offer a complete range of services covering all aspects of technology operations.