As a freelance IT trainer, you will be supporting our training department. You will have experience in designing and carrying out IT training courses.
- Participate in trainer qualification measures (train the trainer)
- Conduct training as part of national and international training projects
- Create, adapt and localize training materials in close cooperation with our training team
- Translate training material
- Broad and well-established experience in the conduction of IT training courses
- Confident in the use of laptops, iPads and other mobile devices
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work independently and accurately
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility for dynamic project timelines
- Knowledge of German and a further European language (e.g. English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Polish), level B2 – C1
- Experience with CRM systems is desirable
You can expect a multidisciplinary and multilingual team made up of internal and external training colleagues and experienced project managers, a flat hierarchy with plenty of freedom for personal initiative, and an enjoyable working environment.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have and would be delighted to receive information regarding your current profile per email at email@example.com