We believe that qualified, expert support after you go live is essential to the success of a project.
Providing our customers with fast, straightforward and reliable support is our highest priority. With a team of permanently assigned contact persons, we ensure that our customers can contact "their" personal support representative – by e-mail or telephone. With basic support (8:00 am to 5:00 pm), individual support (e.g. 6:00 am to 10:00 pm) or around the clock, seven days a week – we provide reliable and competent support. Our employees provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd-level support. We ensure the quality of our support services in a variety of ways:
- All of our support staff receive intensive, qualified training from us. In addition, we aim for Microsoft Dynamics AX certification for the entire team.
- Support team members assigned to a customer are integrated into the project before the solution goes live. This way they are thoroughly familiar with the customer's Microsoft Dynamics AX solution and system landscape from day one. This ensures fast processing of support requests.
- We increase efficiency even further by providing our support team with direct access to the customer's live system. This facilitates troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- We structure the support request workflow using clearly defined processes and maintain an overview through uniform documentation. Prompt, direct communication with our customers is a stated goal.
- We provide our customers with standard templates for creating support requests. In this way, our staff has all information for processing right from the start.
- We also have a direct line to Microsoft support under contract - if there's a solution, we'll work together to find it!
Our support team receives optimal assistance from the Sycor.AX SolutionManager
, a solution we developed based on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. At the heart of this solution is a freely configurable IT management workflow that not only helps Microsoft Dynamics AX customers and partners implement, operate and systematically enhance the solution, but also maps each step of the support process in the system. In this way, the latest processing status of a task can always be viewed. We also provide our customers with access to the Sycor.AX SolutionManager
, ensuring maximum transparency on both sides!
With integrated document administration, e-mail notifications for those involved in the problem resolution process and a time recording feature with reference to tasks, the Sycor.AX SolutionManager
provides a continuous overview of pending tasks and task histories and ensures budget and cost control.