Software Lifecycle Management Training
If you do not have an inventory tool yet, or if you have to use the free Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (MAP) at regular intervals to scan your IT environment – which has now become quite common – you will surely have noticed that there are some configuration parameters that have to be configured or that you obtain unsatisfactory scanning rates and are uncertain how to purposefully improve the result.
Software Lifecycle Management Training Content Overview
- Procedure for distributed locations
- Configuration of the collector technologies
- Role of the Active Directory in regards to the result
- Possible improvements to achieve the highest possible scanning rate
- Generating, interpreting, and pivoting inventory reports